Saturday, September 10, 2016

A week in the Bay Area

I'm Good news! 
I have my work visa. I'm totally official. 
Bad news... 
I had to miss a week and a half of school.

Good news! 
My mom came to hang out with me in San Francisco while I waited for paperwork. And she made sure I had lots of good food to eat 😀
Coit tower! 

Amazing cake!

Ice cream!

Food truck falafel!

A tiny taste of fall!


Then I got to hang out in Walnut Creek with my godparents. It was nice to get out into the brown open space and not be in a city for a while. 
Nancy took me to In n Out, even though she hates it!

We went to the beach in the clouds!

I love the ocean!

We saw whales out there!

Hiking is good for my soul!

Nancy bought me the best ever ice cream sandwich!

After hanging out for a while, I went back to the city to pick up my visa and head back. I had just enough time to explore a little more...
Golden Gate Bridge!

Really good cupcake!

Bad news...
It took me a little longer than anticipated to get back - one of my flights was canceled - but I eventually made it.

Good news!
Brasilia feels like home for now, which was confirmed while I was gone. It really is good to be back. 

2 comments:

  1. Soooo jealous that you had In-n-Out! My parents just sent a picture of them eating double-doubles, so we booked a trip to Phoenix! Well, we need sunshine, too. But really I want In-n-Out!! Thank goodness Chip understands what drives me!

    ReplyDelete