Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Supporting Kate

I have had a few people ask if I am raising support. I would love if you partnered with me while I'm on the mission field, whether through prayer or financially. 

If you plan to partner with my through prayer, check back here for updates, both serious and sometimes comical. 

If you plan to partner with me financially, there are a couple ways to do so. 

1. Online, for convenience 
-Go to www.nics.org/donate
-select frequency of donation
-under designation, click staff support
-in the staff name or project # box that pops up, enter Kathryn Maxwell, #003958
-fill out the rest of the form like any online purchase

2. Through the mail, like the good old days
-write a check to NICS/Oasis
-put #003958 on the memo line
-mail the check to 
    NICS/Oasis Finance Department 
    3790 Goodman Road E
    Southaven, MS 38672
-you will receive a donation confirmation receipt in the mail

3. Over the phone, because some petiole actually like talking to others
-call (662)892-4332 M-F 8-5 central time
-talk with Kim Ponder (she's great)

Regardless of a decision to support financially, I would love your continued prayer. I'm getting the hang of the teaching thing little by little, but please pray for opportunities to share Jesus with kids, not just history (though I can usually tie those together). Pray for open hearts and minds to receive the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment