Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Since November...

The last month of school was really busy. Good, but busy. We had a Christmas program. I had my first round of semester finals to create and then grade. I clearly had more exploring of Brasilia to do. Then it was December and time to head back to the states. I spent most of my time in the Seattle area with a quick detour to Portland. It is always good to see family. But I was ready to be back here. Ready to be back teaching. Ready to be back to my students. Ready to be back to this place that feels a little more like home.

As soon as I got back, I got sick. Then I went on a retreat for school. It was a good time to refocus on Christ and his joy. I'm glad that I have the chance to work in a place that is as Christ-focused as BIS.

Here's a couple sunrise pictures just for fun.


1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. How cool that Brasilia feels like home?!?! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete