Thursday, August 25, 2016

A little update

The first week of school was a bit of a whirlwind. All of the things that I learned about teaching would come and go at different times in my head so sometimes it was fine and sometimes it wasn't so fine. But I'm definitely getting the hang of things. God is good and I believe he won't let me fail too badly. Just enough to rely on him more. 

This weekend was much more chill than last weekend. I hung out around the city a little and watched some Olympics on a screen instead of in person.

It rained once this week. Apparently it wasn't supposed to rain this early, but it happened. The sky was super interesting. 

I walk to and from school every day. Part of my walk is along busy roads. But part of it is on a cute little path:

This weekend I fly to San Francisco for some finalizing of my visa stuff. Prayers for that whole process would be much appreciated. So much red tape to get into this country...

1 comment: